<body>
Tuesday, April 6, 2010

YOU FUCKING GOTTA SEE THIS!
ELYSEE, I'LL MAKE THIS COMPULSARY FOR YOU :)

Okay, today school was alright.
Mr.Look was so annoying today.
Wait, he's annoying all the time.
Did English test during all English periods.
POA, learnt Amalgamation. Quite easy. WOO.
Recess, nothing much.
Everything after that, NO MOOD.
Hopefully I did well in my Math test this time.
Chemistry, Mr.Koh lost temper.
Thanks to Afiq again -- Damn looser sia.
After school, achievers.
Then had NAPFA test. Passed everything
except SBJ. Forever fail this one lah.
I don't think I'll bother going for retests.
Never gonna pass SBJ anyway.
Great thing is that I managed the entire day
with all my dumbass cramps. WOO!
Chatting with A-A-A-A-JAYYY.
He's saying 'Hello' so many times. LOL.

Post as per request ; KARTHIK kinda sucks rocks.
But he's a mega PIG of all time.


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !