<body>
Tuesday, April 13, 2010

See Ajay, even robots fall in love :)

GOODMORNINGGG EARTHLINGS :)
Missed me?
You should've, cos I haven't cared about you for 2days.
Yea, have been pretty busy.
Lemme just update alrights?
On Sunday, went over to cousin's crib to help
out with the wedding invitations thingy.
Can't rmb much, but had fun.
Dinesh and Kaka came over for awhile too.
Crazy guys, HA.
Yesterday, school was ... IDK.
Felt so sick in the morn.
Vomited alot during my PE period --
Would've gone back home.
But stayed for the sake of Speech Day rehearsal.
Lessons were quite okayy.
After school, I paiseh-ed myself infront of
Farhana and Jasmine. HAHA!
Then someone made me smile so much, LOL.
He claims he doesn't like my hairband :(
Had a horrible time getting ready for the full dress rehearsal.
Don't wish to elaborate.
But afterward was super fun.
We played truth or dare before our finale.
Then, Sindhuja got tortured by me.
Well, if you were in that room, you'd know. HA.
After dance, wenta Mac for my whole day's meal.
Then back home, blahblah.
Today, didn't go school. DUH. (Ahem, Karthik.)
My leg hurts terribly.
During the night was worse. So pain till I cried --
Gotta go see doctor, but I can't really walk.
Zzz. Commit suicide lah.
Okay humans, takecare aite! :)


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !