OKAY, LIKE I SAID, IM STILL SUPER HYPERR!
But, i'll just update about my day aite.
Today lessons went well.
Tamil lesson damn paiseh, I forgot to turn my hp to Silent mode.
Suddenly got msg, phone rang.
I didn't even realise it was my phone until after a while.
Best part, I looked arn thinking it was someone else's. --
All other lessons were alright.
Art lesson, I hyper ready. WOO :) :) :)
Tamil achievers did mock test.
Then after finish, rush for Speech Day rehearsal.
Everything went alright.
After that, went for self-study thing.
Did physics. Talked to Pari.
Then after finish, walked back home with Elysee.
Told her alot of stuff :)
Then at home, heard bad news. Then mood fuck up.
Came online. Chat with Ajay.
Then he called, talked. He's damn cute.
He was singing and all. Idk how to explain. BUT CUTE :)
Karthik yet to call. Im falling sick.
Tmr's Arif's bday. Going out I guess.
That's all people. Takecare! :)
But, i'll just update about my day aite.
Today lessons went well.
Tamil lesson damn paiseh, I forgot to turn my hp to Silent mode.
Suddenly got msg, phone rang.
I didn't even realise it was my phone until after a while.
Best part, I looked arn thinking it was someone else's. --
All other lessons were alright.
Art lesson, I hyper ready. WOO :) :) :)
Tamil achievers did mock test.
Then after finish, rush for Speech Day rehearsal.
Everything went alright.
After that, went for self-study thing.
Did physics. Talked to Pari.
Then after finish, walked back home with Elysee.
Told her alot of stuff :)
Then at home, heard bad news. Then mood fuck up.
Came online. Chat with Ajay.
Then he called, talked. He's damn cute.
He was singing and all. Idk how to explain. BUT CUTE :)
Karthik yet to call. Im falling sick.
Tmr's Arif's bday. Going out I guess.
That's all people. Takecare! :)
