Im totally crazily obsessed with PANDAS!Like, I wanna marry them, please.
And, did you everrrrr know pandas went for kindergarten?
Well, they do when they're 6months old.
My ambition is to become a panda kindergarten teacher!
WOOOO, support me! Haha.
Anws, school was rather alright.
Nothing great. Had speech day rehearsal for the million and one time.
My leg was hurting, so I didn't smile while dancing.
And plus, the china teacher was annoying Devi,
and that totally annoyed me! Cb.
After dance, went to Mac with Devi. Ate the she did her work.
Then I talked to her about some stuff.
Well, I feel like telling her more. But dont know what. LOL.
Came home after that, did homework.
Then talked to Karthik on the phone.
He's totally not skillful in tricking people, HAHA.
Get what I mean, Karthik? ;)
While talking to him my mom annoyed me, yet again.
Don't wish to talk about it.
Currently, smsing Karthik and Ajay.
Gonna K.O. soon, pills are working already.
Goodnight readers and to you, fucking cute pandas!
Hoping for a better day tmr,
Anisa Parveen
