<body>
Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I miss my darling babyboy, RAYNER :(
Haven't seen him for months alr.
When would I get the damn time to see him?!

Yesterday was pretty tiring.
Didn't rest at home at all, haha. Went to shop with Nisa and aunt.
Spent about 6hrs with Nisa yesterday.
I also saw Kris at the polyclinic, damn funny that guy.
He was giving me ideas to get 2day MC, lol.
Overall, had fun yesterday with Nisa.
Though my leg was so painful.
Anws, about today. Went for school.
Everything was pretty much boring. Nothing much.
Other than the fact that I've got a super freaking
HOTHOTHOT relief teacher in my school.
Oh well, I know him earlier.
And its feel the same everytime I see him, faints*.
HAHA. Only people who're jealous don't like him.
Okay whateverrrr. He's HOT.
Imma drool at him all I want. :) WEEEEE.
Currently smsing Nirmal about this. Haha.
So long since I saw/text him.
Okay finally, a note to Sivarranjani D/O Jayakumar.
Get well soon baby. I'll come and see you soon.
Love you, XOXO :)
And you folks, takecare ya'll :)


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !