<body>
Saturday, April 24, 2010

I LOVE JABBAWOCKEEZ! :D
Especially, Saso and Eddie. HAHA. They're good.

Anw, im superb happy that Speech Day is finally OVER!
Yesterday was the FIRST time ever, I got ready before everyone.
Though there were still people who kept depending
on me to do things for them. Didn't really matter.
The performance and everything went well.
Except the last part when I saw Douglas and tripped during
my freaking final pose -- PATHETIC.
It happened last yr too, I forgot my steps when I saw him.
Oh whatever, its over now.
AND IM FREAKING HAPPY! @#$%^&*()_+=-`~
Yea, that kinda happy, WOO :)
After the dance, washed make up and wenta Mac with Devi.
Just ate with her and talked a little.
Ashwin came and was totally crapping arn.
He was trying to record me saying "Samy kannu kuthuings".
HAHA, then called Arun and ask him to say.
WTH right? Left Mac arn 9.45pm.
Talked to Karthik on the phone and walked back home.
Came home, bathed and all.
Smsed Karthik till 0000hrs, then he called.
Talked till 0120hrs, he tortured me, seriously.
Currently, still talking to Karthik, wah pathetic ahh? LOL.
Be going out later with cousins, clothe shopping.
Update some other time k. Have fun :)

Still feeling sleepy,
Anisa Parveen!


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !