Heyyy everyone :)
Im still over at my cousin's crib. Will be staying over tonight too. :)
Well, yesterday we did some crazy stuff.
Arn 1700hrs, Sabrin, Farhana and I went to 925 to have ice kacang!
Saw Daniel otw :) Then went to Northpoint for no good reason.
After that, we ran back home. HAHA. Damn fun xD
Then we slacked arn. Decided to watch ghost movie. -Santau.
It was damn scary. Something like exorcist uh. Was freaking out.
Thank god had Ajay to sms. Haha. After the movie, we were watching
Jodi No.1. Sabrin was trying to scare me by acting as the ghost.
It fucking worked lah siol. She sorta crawled to me like the ghost.
Then I got scared and hid my face at the sofa and screamed.
When she came closer, I got so scared that I fell off the sofa. HAHA!
It was like fucking funny that I ended up laughing at myself.
You should've been there to see the way I fell down.
Okay wait, im making fun of myself here. SHAMELESS SIA. Lol.
Then we had dinner together, damn fun.
Dinesh & his girlfriend Shalini came over at arn 2330hrs.
Dinesh was so freaking funny. He's just like Ansari, seriously.
More reasons for them to be best friends right? OMG! Damn cool siol.
We fell asleep as soon as they left. As for today, it has been boring so far.
I'll give you a good reason. Everyone went for work.
Only Ansari and I are at home, watching tv. That's why.
Now, i feel so hungry cos I hadn't eaten since morn.
Still waiting for mom to bring food. Zzz.
Smsing Ajay :) My absolute source of entertainment! Haha.
Alright people. Have all the fun you wanna have. Tc!
