<body>
Sunday, April 25, 2010

Heyaw :) I've got nothing much to say about today.
Yesterday was superb fun!
Went for clothe shopping with cousins.
Bought clothes for cousin's wedding and all.
I love my outfit, its two-tone ; Purple and blue! FAINTS :)
Love it damn alot.
Spent nearly 4hours shopping.
Saw Yarsh, her mom and Hareni.
Haha, her mom damn cute okay. *winks* Lol.
Then went to cousin's house to check out her hottie.
Her bike is fucking HOT. Black & pink :D
She had problems starting the bike at first.
But once Ansari came, it was alright.
Karthik watched from his house, LOLax. HAHA.
Waved to him and his mom :)
Went back home arn 8pm, watched tv.
Then 9pm, met Nisa under my blk with Farhana.
Helped her decorate her bike and slacked.
Saw Ashwin and all downstairs. He was crapping.
Went to Nisa house very late, then chit chat there.
Slept like super late, can't rmb time.
Woke up in the morning cos I got tortured by Nisa --
Came back home at 9.30am, did hmwk.
Be going to catch Gurushetram with cousins, mom & aunt.
Its like a ladies-night-out ;)
Can't WAIT for it now! WOOHOO!
Okay, im so hungry now.
I'll post pictures for you to see kay.
Like those, TOTALLY UNGLAM ONES, have fun :)
Tc, have a nice day.


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !