Hey there ya'll :D
Happy birthday to Neeeeeermal :D (& Naven).
Today was another weird day at school.
Lol, I don't know why I said weird.
Nothing weird happened anw. It was rather normal.
Oh, im having muscle cramps everywhere, AGAIN.
Okay wait, mine is not muscles. Its called fats.
So my fats are cramped? Eew.
Whatever. My entire day was more like spent,
doing art. I didn't really concentrate during lessons.
Other than Chem and my English extended.
Oh yea, the test paper we did this time was much easier.
Or at least, to me. I hope I've done reasonably well.
And and and, it feels so weird without smsing anyone --
I'll be changing my number tonight, don't ask why.
So if you want it, ask me. Thanks.
That's all for now folks. Update again sometime later.
Takecare and have a nice day!
With fat-cramps,
Anisa Parveen :]
