

Hello there :)Today had a good day at school.
Well, more like, it was good after school. HAHA.
Wrote a "PANDA LOVES YOU" note for Elysee ^^
After school, Farhana and Jasmine told me Sara's secret.
So I was like freaking out.
Then I went to Sara and told him I know his secret.
According to him, I know 9 of his secrets.
But I swear, I only knew ONE. Haha.
So he spent like 3-4hrs asking me what it was.
Spent the entire time with Farhana and Sara.
Iskandar and Kitty joined us too.
I totally vandalized Sara's hands and he never said anything.
I wrote letter 'A' and he didn't care.
He didn't say anything at all cos, guess why?
He liked the feeling of being drawn on. LOL, damn cute.
Oh and, he doesn't want people to think he's cute.
He wants people to say he's handsome.
Farhana and I totally gossiped about him infront of him :)
Then I kpoh-ed his bag and all. :)
I told Sara that I didn't really know 9 secrets
and left for self-study. Marked attendance and went down again.
Sat there with Farhana. Edited some of Sara's
tamil work without even him knowing, HAHA.
Then I wrote him a note, and he demanded me to buy him
a new lecture pad for using ONE piece of paper --
Well after that, went back for self-study.
Did my tamil and then left for home.
Now chatting with Ajay and smsing Karthik pig.
That's all for now, BYE :)
The wanna-be-panda's-wife,
ANISA PARVEEN :)
