Hello humans :)
Today is Arif's bday. Happy birthday brother :)
Went out with mom, brothers and cousins in the noon.
Had lunch together.
Then did clothe shopping. I bought a suit for myself.
Love the colour :)
And dang, I ain't feeling well.
Sore throat, cough, flu, body ache, and fever --
Damn suck, I can barely move.
I hope it gets better soon, like seriously.
I hate depending on people.
I wanna text Ajay, but idk what to.
I wanna talk to Karthik, but he's lost. DANGG.
Karthik, CALL ME! Haha.
That's all for now humans. Takecare.
Please don't fall sick, its horrible. TRUST ME.
Today is Arif's bday. Happy birthday brother :)
Went out with mom, brothers and cousins in the noon.
Had lunch together.
Then did clothe shopping. I bought a suit for myself.
Love the colour :)
And dang, I ain't feeling well.
Sore throat, cough, flu, body ache, and fever --
Damn suck, I can barely move.
I hope it gets better soon, like seriously.
I hate depending on people.
I wanna text Ajay, but idk what to.
I wanna talk to Karthik, but he's lost. DANGG.
Karthik, CALL ME! Haha.
That's all for now humans. Takecare.
Please don't fall sick, its horrible. TRUST ME.
