HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN YARSHANI D/O RAJENDRAN :DThis cake is just to make you hyper, your fav PINK cake :P LOL!
I've already said everything else in the sms, so ENJOY!

Heyyy people :D School was alright today.
Nothing interesting happened though.
It feels way too dry and boring with no one to text. --
I wish the people I want to text would have their hp, zzz.
After school, talked to Sara. He's prolly getting canning tmr for
skipping his damn detention last week :(
Well, I hope Aunty Gwen forgives him and leave it with
just detention and no canning, HAHA.
I owe him Oreo. And Arjun, and Elysee and Farh and Jas
and Rimsha and so many people.
Oh my fucking goddddd!
The was a lighting so bright and the thunder sounded
like an EXPLOSION! So scaryyyy :'(
Aites, I'd better go now. Or else, I'll die. BYE :)
