<body>
Thursday, April 15, 2010

Goodmorning world,

I'll be attending this Study Smart Workshop today.
Im not really interested in this one cos their taking up my entire day.
Well, I wouldn't mind if that HOT teacher is sitting in that room with us.
But he wouldn't cos he'd definitely have some work to do --
And right after that, I still have to go for my self-study thing.
Tmr, I have my SS test and guess what? I lost my notes.
I fucking can't rmb where I'd left them. And now, I gotta depend on
my contextual knowledge which is precisely, very little.
Talking about that, I really need to make time to really STUDY.
I realised im still fooling arn and I blame myself for it.
MYE is soon to come and I haven't started preparing.
This is bringing me nowhere -- I really gotta do well in this one.
And then, do well in every other test that's gonna come my way.
Okay, I talk all the time. But I've never done anything.
Let me just try. Maybe the workshop later on would magically bless
me with some kinda knowledge I never knew I had.
So with that, I'll become smart-ER. That's all for now people.
I just want god to bless me with good hair and tolerance. Thank you.

With love,
Anisa Parveen.


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !