<body>
Thursday, April 8, 2010

Goodmorning readers :)
Today's a Thursday, and I woke up so early.
So I've decided to go for peer tutoring.
But, I shall update first aite? :)
Yesterday, school was pretty alright. Not too bad.
Wrote 4notes, yesterday alone.
Headed back for home after school.
Facebook, chat, blog-hop and all.
Chat with Karthik. Then he called me. Talked for
like 3hrs 19mins 27 secs. LOL.
I saw the call duration thing while ending the call.
The only reason we hung up was cos I went to throw up --
Damn stupid, I know.
Had lotsa fun while talking to him. HAHA.
And for today, I'll be having my night-class thingy.
It'll end arn 7pm. -- I hate the fact that i've been made compulsary
to attend that thing, seriously. Urgh.
Worst part, on Thursdays and Fridays. Those are like
my fav days of the week leh. Then now, this is like a spoiler.
Okay, get over it. Let's just STUDY aite.
And you people, have a great day ahead! Takecare :)


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !