<body>
Saturday, April 17, 2010

Goodmorning earthlings :D

You missed me right? Come on, don't deny! Haha.
Okay all the way from the workshop till what im gonna do today aite.
The workshop on Thrusday was truly beneficial.
Surprising to hear from me, but yes. I've learnt alot.
I can foresee myself using those methods to help myself, LOL.
Anw, after the workshop, went for self-study.
Someone was making me smile. HAHA.
Then went home, surfed the net. Then talked to Karthik on the phone.
Yesterday, school was pretty alright. All lessons were good.
Art lesson was awesome. GOSSIP MOMENTS :D Haha.
After school, talked to Farhana about some stuff.
Then went off for Speech Day full-dress rehearsals.
This time was farrrrr better than the previous one. Went well.
The principal was totally happy with our dance. HAHA.
Well anw, the rehearsals ended at 6pm. Washed make-up and went
for self-study. That was alright too. Gossiped, even there. LOL.
After the whole thing, went back home, bathed and ate.
Watched Jodi No.1, surfed net and talked to Karthik on the phone.
Achu made me laugh till I cried, then eventually,vomited --
That is standard. Karthik got scared of me for once. WOO.
Went to sleep arn 0015hrs. Now, i gtg get ready!
Going to Siva darling's house to pay her a visit.
I'll update sometime later alright? :) Takecare ya'll.

XOXO,
Anisa Parveen.


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !