Dear humans and pandas,
I had a good day today.
Shall take this time to thank Sabrin & Karthik.
-Karthik, don't kembang. ONLY cos of the bangla part. :)
I did my homework in the morning and did some revisions.
Then bathed and headed to Ansari's house in the afternoon.
Over there, slacked awhile.
Then helped them out with some packing.
After that was done, we ate junk food and crapped arn.
We did alot of stuff and I can't really rmb.
Talked to Karthik when he called.
Then some bangla called and he was annoying me.
So I put Karthik on the line and conferenced, LOL.
Karthik was some mad fuck who talked to the bangla like a bangla.
That guy's name was Shamrat or sth.
Then Karthik said his name is "Sambar". WTF?
Damn funny siol. I couldn't stop laughing at them.
Then the bangla told Karthik that he's playing "Succer at Chu Chu Kang".
We started laughing. Karthik has a date with the bangla tonight.
At Yishun Street Soccer Court. LMAO.
We talked for some time after that bangla put down the phone.
Then we played hopscotch outside the house and everyone
who walked pass was precisely looking at us -- HAHA.
But yea, was a whole lot of fun. It started raining and I got wet :))
Then we went back to her house and camwhored :D
She said she's gonna upload the pictures when I looked so f shitty.
I'll just pray she won't tag me in, serious thing.
Farhana came for no good reason, and left in 10mins.
I came back home at 8pm. Now, gotta go prepare things for school.
Damnnnnn, I wish Mondays never existed. :(
Much love,
Anisa Parveen.
P.S.// I love you, Sabrin :)
