<body>
Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dear anyone-who's-reading,

Yesterday, my cousin Riswan stayed over at my crib.
Smsed Vinith and Karthik till late night.
Talked to Riswan quite alot, since it had been years
from the last time we met/talked.
He was making me laugh so much with all his madness.
Today, school was rather alright. Nothing bad.
Oh wait, nothing great either. HAHA.
Did math paper 2 today, I hope I did a fair job.
After school, came home. Completed my hmwk and all.
Was leaving for Ansari's house and Vinith called.
Coincidentally, he was under my blk to play soccer with his mates.
So met him and went to 764 voiddeck to talk.
OH YA, HE WAS WEARING THE TEE I BOUGHT FOR HIS BDAY :D
Haha, so super coincidental, I mean.. Everything.
We talked about some random stuff for awhile. Then I went
to cousin's house. He left to meet his friends :)
Nisa text me and said she'd be late, so I went back home..
Im smsing Ajay right now. And Karthik exploded.
Or at least, I think he did. Cos he's M.I.A. now. Zzz, loser.
Oh yea, tmr's Baps' bday. LMAO. I'll present you explosives :)
Aite people, that's all for now. Tc ya? Have fun.

With stomach ache,
Anisa Parveen

P.S.// Its a small world, right Elysee? :P

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

& this is for your entertainment.
2 glamorous pictures of my cousin, taken last night. LOL.
Im so D.E.A.D. if he ever sees this here.





Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !