<body>
Saturday, March 6, 2010

Yesterday was sucky as a whole.
Had Meet-the-parents-session. So stressful.
Mr.Koh was THE BEST! He praised me sooooooo much.
It made all of us so happy. Mr.Look also gave good comments.
But, just one person to spoil the entire thing..
Mr.Raman told my mom that im very constant in getting Bs
and its a waste cos tamil is supposed to be a subject that
we can score As. Then don't know what he told my mom..
He said that my mom made a mistake by allowing me
to do my revisions alone and that she should've been with
me when im studying. THAT made my mom feel guity.
She makes herself responsible for me getting a B. :'(
She cried. She didn't want to. But she did.
I held back my tears. But I just couldn't control for too long.
Started crying while smsing *. He was so super sweet.
Thanks *, for making me feel better.
And this one thing that he struggles to say, made me SMILE!
"THAIVASEITHU SIRINGAL"
That was soooo cute okay. Then I started laughing while crying.
Knocked off arn 11pm. Later im going out. BUT I DON'T WANT TO!
Ask me why?! Cos of the people im going out with. Oh, crap!
I don't have much of a choice either. They forced me too much alr.
So yea, that's all for now. Takecare ya'll.



P.S.// Im not going to fail forever right?


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !