Yesterday evening was extremely annoying.
I was so extremely annoyed that I left my house and roamed
at my voiddeck aimlessly for 30mins or so.
Today, school went pretty fine. Lessons were quite boring.
But you know, I managed somehow.
I was supposed to catch Arjun in school yesterday but failed.
Somehow, he appeared infront of me today.
I showed him the paper I prepared and he snatched it.
I wrote some super lame stuff in there,
some kinda stuff I didn't want him to read. But DENG!
He read it. How unfortunate can it be?
I prayed he wouldn't have and got it back from him.
Then I went to erase that part and gave it back to him.
And he was so damn freaky, suddenly smsed me asking why
I erased that part. Damn paiseh lehhh. =.=
So ya, now he's like smsing me. Cute luh this guy :P ;)
Aites, that's all. Wanna go study for test. Bye!
I was so extremely annoyed that I left my house and roamed
at my voiddeck aimlessly for 30mins or so.
Today, school went pretty fine. Lessons were quite boring.
But you know, I managed somehow.
I was supposed to catch Arjun in school yesterday but failed.
Somehow, he appeared infront of me today.
I showed him the paper I prepared and he snatched it.
I wrote some super lame stuff in there,
some kinda stuff I didn't want him to read. But DENG!
He read it. How unfortunate can it be?
I prayed he wouldn't have and got it back from him.
Then I went to erase that part and gave it back to him.
And he was so damn freaky, suddenly smsed me asking why
I erased that part. Damn paiseh lehhh. =.=
So ya, now he's like smsing me. Cute luh this guy :P ;)
Aites, that's all. Wanna go study for test. Bye!
