HUMANS! Hello :)
No, I ain't hyper. Haha, aite. UPDATES first.
Yesterday's art camp thing was much better than Thursday's.
I'll tell you why.
You see, I went to school at 8.20am.
Skipped math lesson. Just text Ajay and sat at the canteen.
Also did study for POA test okayy.
Then 9.30am, went to art room. Only Mr.Fahmi was there.
So left my bag inside the room,
stood outside class, listened song & text Ajay.
Had breakfast with Mook at 10am.
Did some art. Panicked cos sth became too obvious.
Tried and did sth to it. Went for POA test at 11.30am.
Ajay still text me during test. LOL.
After that, went for lunch with Farhana.
That part was damn funny. But cant tell why. Haha.
After lunch, went to art room, did work.
Farhana sat beside me, talk-talk.
Mr.Fahmi allowed me to play with paint. DAMN FUN!
Yea, its called ABSTRACT ART. Love it. :P
Left school at 4.45pm or sth.
Followed our "plan"(inside jokes) and walked to MAC.
Had a super early dinner there.
Then went back home with her. Can't remember after that.
But got one extreme fainting time.
Not for me, for Farhana. PFFT. Only we know how it felt.
Anw, text Ajay till K.O. Today morn continue.
Tmr SOMEONE turning 16 seyyy.
Haha. I miss that girl damn alot. Hope I can meet her.
Okay now, I gotta go. Many things to do.
TOOOOODLES!~
No, I ain't hyper. Haha, aite. UPDATES first.
Yesterday's art camp thing was much better than Thursday's.
I'll tell you why.
You see, I went to school at 8.20am.
Skipped math lesson. Just text Ajay and sat at the canteen.
Also did study for POA test okayy.
Then 9.30am, went to art room. Only Mr.Fahmi was there.
So left my bag inside the room,
stood outside class, listened song & text Ajay.
Had breakfast with Mook at 10am.
Did some art. Panicked cos sth became too obvious.
Tried and did sth to it. Went for POA test at 11.30am.
Ajay still text me during test. LOL.
After that, went for lunch with Farhana.
That part was damn funny. But cant tell why. Haha.
After lunch, went to art room, did work.
Farhana sat beside me, talk-talk.
Mr.Fahmi allowed me to play with paint. DAMN FUN!
Yea, its called ABSTRACT ART. Love it. :P
Left school at 4.45pm or sth.
Followed our "plan"(inside jokes) and walked to MAC.
Had a super early dinner there.
Then went back home with her. Can't remember after that.
But got one extreme fainting time.
Not for me, for Farhana. PFFT. Only we know how it felt.
Anw, text Ajay till K.O. Today morn continue.
Tmr SOMEONE turning 16 seyyy.
Haha. I miss that girl damn alot. Hope I can meet her.
Okay now, I gotta go. Many things to do.
TOOOOODLES!~
