<body>
Sunday, March 14, 2010

HEYYY HUMANS! :D Im here to update about my amazing yesterday :) Well, I was supposed to meet Devi at 12pm. But she woke up damn 'early', so only met her at 1pm at the drive-thru mac. Mook, Mang & Ahtong were there :) We did our work. Vinith joined us at arn 2pm? Nahh, I can't rmb. So he just sat there staring at us doing our work. I bullied him alot :DD Then he like act smart, say that SS source based qns are damn easy. So I made him do it. But he didn't know a single thing, paisehhh. Hahahah. Vinith tortured me a little too. Got irritated, but couldn't stay angry for too long. Hahah. Then, blahblahblah. But had fun with them. Somemore Ahtong was so retarded. Lol. Arn 5pm, Devi, Vinith and I took bus 800. They got down near 300+ while I went to interchange and took another bus to Farhana's house. Left my bag in her house and dragged her to the shop with me. Was badly in need of food. But we bought Relondo & some other stuff and picnic-ed under blk 839 again :) We were so busy munching onto that thing until we had no time to talk. LOL. Then we stopped eating, kept everything aside and talked. Mostly about *, cos he was smsing me at that time. He wanted to meet me to pass sth that he did, HAHA! Then he text me saying he wanna meet me alone at 838 (the one right beside 839) cos he was shy? Hahah. Damn cute. Then when he called my hp, I got so paranoid. Farhana knows what I mean, LOL. Then ya, went to meet him, took the stuff he did and brought it back. I swear he's damn cute! Even Farhana saw that and said it was cute. Hahah. Then just text text. Came back home at arn 9pm. Blahblahblah. Today morn, Arif went to JB with aunt and all. Farhana is with them, gonna get so bored. But THANK GOD, * is here for entertainment :)) Currently, smsing * and editing pics too. Nothing much alr. Tmr got school =.= SIAN. I sooooooooo wanna visit Rayner baby on Tuesday. Okays, done! Ciaoz.


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !