Heyheyy :)
Today school wasn't too bad.
Physics lesson, paid attention, like GOOD GIRL.
In fact, everyone did. Haha.
Math was okay, didn't understand anything though.
Recess was alright :)
History was awesome, like usual.
Mr.Tan damn cute, HAHA.
MT was pretty good too. Mr.Raman like good mood.
I like it when tchrs have good mood :)
Assembly was damn funny.
I said that the Policemen who came to school
didn't look like police. Panyusa, lagi worse.
She say they look like DURIAN SELLERS IN CHONG PANG.
Damn fucking funny. Cos, they really looked like that.
Then crap, laugh laugh.
After school, slack with Farhana & Jasmine.
They left, Devi did hmwk --
I just listen song and admire the rain!
Left school once Rimsha's class ended.
Got wet in the rain while otw back home.
It made me feel happy :)
Will you believe it if I say someone wore
real SOCCER socks to school?
HAHA. You just make me smile all the time :)
You somehow make my day. Thanks alot, friend :D
Today school wasn't too bad.
Physics lesson, paid attention, like GOOD GIRL.
In fact, everyone did. Haha.
Math was okay, didn't understand anything though.
Recess was alright :)
History was awesome, like usual.
Mr.Tan damn cute, HAHA.
MT was pretty good too. Mr.Raman like good mood.
I like it when tchrs have good mood :)
Assembly was damn funny.
I said that the Policemen who came to school
didn't look like police. Panyusa, lagi worse.
She say they look like DURIAN SELLERS IN CHONG PANG.
Damn fucking funny. Cos, they really looked like that.
Then crap, laugh laugh.
After school, slack with Farhana & Jasmine.
They left, Devi did hmwk --
I just listen song and admire the rain!
Left school once Rimsha's class ended.
Got wet in the rain while otw back home.
It made me feel happy :)
Will you believe it if I say someone wore
real SOCCER socks to school?
HAHA. You just make me smile all the time :)
You somehow make my day. Thanks alot, friend :D
