<body>
Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hey there humans :)
Yesterday's outing was cancelled! :DD
So good for me, hahah. Was smsing * in the morn.
He was going to school and happened to pass by my blk.
So I went outside my house to see him.
But he couldn't see me. His reactions were damn funny.
Afternoon, I went to Farhana's house cos I was too bored at home.
Over there, we talked alot. So much of crap.
Had lunch there. Then after a while, we went down to the shop.
She had this sudden temptation to eat popcorn cos she saw someone
eating popcorn in an advertistment. HAHAH.
So we went to some shop and looked arn. Managed to find popcorn.
Bought that and Relondo. Then went to Cheers and bought drinks.
Had a mini-picnic under Blk 839. Lmao. * was still smsing.
He called Farhana joker. Lol. Went back to her house after an hour.
Then Faisal left to somewhere. So we were totally crapping arn in his room.
We lay down on the bed doing nonsense stuff. She was squashing my
fingers (as usual). But yesterday was damn funny. Inside jokes luhh.
You wouldn't understand even if I type the whole thing here.
BUT, IT WAS DAMNNNNN FUN! HAHAHAH.
Left her house arn 6.30pm. * smsed me. Felt sooooo pathetic.
I didn't really know how to console him. Sad stuff luh.
Came home, he chat with me. Then suddenly MIA. I know the reason luh.
And now he's smsing me. Just when I thought about him. Lol.
OHHHHH, almost forgot! Im gonna watch VTV today :DDD
Hopefully, its MY type of movie. ;) Okay, that's all for now. Tata.


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !