<body>
Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hey there humans!
School was fine today. But less exciting than yesterday.
I don't know why, but I loved yesterday ;)
Hahah, makes no sense. Uhmm, today everything went well.
Nothing great nothing horrible.
History lesson, Mr.Tan said sth about terrorism that
made me & yarsh laugh. Hahah!
He said "Terrorism happens everywhere. Even in this
room, there might be one of us. We'll never know."
We looked at each other and started laughing.
Assembly was too boring. Luckily I had someone to sms.
After school followed Devi & Rimsha to KFC.
Saw Siva, her friend Mithun & her sis! I was so excited to see
her sis. It's been about a year already. Hahah.
Talked to them for awhile and left for KFC.
Saw Sajeev, Gughan & Naven there. They said that Naven's coming back.
Pathetic or WHAT?! Lol. Wouldn't make any difference though.
Anw, after eating, we left for home. I don't wanna go for dance tmr.
Mrs.Pari is a sucking stinky shit! She annoys me to the MAX!
That's all for now. Takecaree. Bye :)


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !