<body>
Saturday, March 27, 2010


Hey there :) Dhurga's surprise party at Sembawang Park went relatively well. Lazy to update everything in detail. So a quick one aite? Devi, Rimsha & I met Siva, got all the stuff and went to Sembawang in Siva dad's car. Ram and his friends joined us shortly. Prepared everything. Shirin (pardon my spelling) and friends came too. Siva went to fetch Dhurga, they came and we surprised her. After that, camwhored and all. I don't have the pictures with me though. Devi & Rimsha left. The rest went to change. I was having bad mood for a while. Then we played truth or dare. It eventually ended up as all dare. The girls there were damn funny. HAHA. But they made me grind and stuff. So I not happy. Lol. But really did have fun lah. Got alot of things that happened in between, but lazy to update. So ya, that's about it. Currently Sham is irritating my life. I wanna fight with him, lol. And I totally miss AJAY :( Alright, goodnight readers. Have fun :)


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !