<body>
Wednesday, March 31, 2010

HEY HUMANS!
Okay, first of all, im super hyper right now. HAHA.
Lol, not really actually.
But school was awesome today.
Other than math, I'll tell you why.
Mdm See cried during Math and I feel so bad.
Afiq & Eksan annoying lah siol.
Especially Afiq -- She damn poor thing sey.
Other lessons were real good.
I dont know why the teachers all damn cute today.
Sth wrong with them. BUT ITS A GOOD-WRONG.
Mainly Ms.Chua & Mr.Koh.
Damn freaking cute, SUMPAH. Haha.
Ms.Chua was so sad cos no one wanted to teach
her the meaning of the word 'siol'.
And Mr.Koh, he made noises that rats make.
Inclusive of actions. Haha.
CUTE OR WHAT SIA?! HAHAHA xD
Had Phys/Chem test during extended.
I, Anisa Parveen, hereby conclude that Science and I
are poles apart. Never gonna get together even by chance.
Stayed back after achievers with Devi.
She did her English test while I got oh-so-fascinated
by her super cools applications on her Iphone.
Okay, jagan kembang uh, ACTION-IPHONE-GIRL.
But yea, it was so fun! OMG.
And the 1001 Yo Momma jokes, damn busted.
Played alot of games and checked out new stuff.
WOOWEEWOO :)
Sara totally freaked me out talking abt SOME stuff.
I wanna kill myself --
Then came back home at 6pm.
Takecare readers :)

My handphone is so dead empty without your smses.
I really hope you'd get back your phone.
Since I couldn't text you, I wrote 2 notes already.
Guess imma write another one, NOW.


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !