Hey all. Yesterday was superduperfreakingSUCKY. Don't wish to talk about it at all. But bigbig thanks to * for cheering me up :) Today was such a long, tiring day. School was fine. Sad part was that we hadda miss one period of History. After school, went to Singapore River and Esplanade for History/Math trial. Was damn fucking hot lah the weather. Like really couldn't take it. All along was smsing *. Vinith missed me siaaa. Hahaha. Then somemore he jealous that * is cuter than him. So I give him chance and said that he's sweeter. So Vinith damn happy lah. Lol. And just cos of that, Devi wanted to rape me. Lmao. Crazy people I say. Oh, about 10mins ago, * passed by my house. So I went out to wave at him. But his friend was there, was paiseh, didn't wave. Currently, still smsing *. My thumb gets no rest. Hahah. Its fun though :P ;) Aites, that's all. Toodles :)
