<body>
Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hahah. * did that and gave it to me.
(The only reason im not saying his name
is cos, he said he's shy. Lol. And don't ask me why
I used a * to replace his name. Cos idk.)

Cos yesterday when we were smsing, we talked about this song.
He was so retarded during recess.
And he forced me to pass him sth during my Physics lesson.
Not that I was paying attention or what.
I was just lazy to leave the class in the first place.
But he was being damn pathetic. Hahaha!

Anws, school was HAPPY today.
All lessons went pretty well. Art was damn funny.
Cos of Diana lohh. She talked in tamil to me.
Okay, that part was super cute. Hahah. Recess was a torture at
the beginning. Thank god Haresh called me to help him for his
English journal. So yeaa, I helped him.
Had Phy/Chem test during achievers. -CMI. Really.

And after that was the BEST part of the day.
The unofficial stepping down of Sec 4 prefects! WOOHOO!
That means, I only wear my badge. But I won't be
anything like a prefect. I won't attend meetings, attire checks,
I won't arrange chairs for teachers, won't show good example,
won't instruct others to sit down during assemblies
and annoy the hell out of them.
I WILL BE A NORMAL STUDENT. Im lovin' it! ;)
Okay, this is so fun. Hahah. Aites, bye!


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !