Goooooooodmorning readers :)
Yesterday's so-called camp was rather annoying.
Its ridiculous to just sit and do art for HOURS.
And yes, I ran away from class so many times, HAHA.
It was like, soooo irritating.
Then I had migraine for an hour or so.
Then it got better when Ajay smsed. Lol, wait.
That part was the EXTREME fainting time okayyy.
But, yea. Now much much better!
(Devi, I so need to tell you about this.
Oh, its a diff Ajay. Haha ;)
Got wet in the rain during break time with Rimsha.
So shiok. Haha. After break was quite fun.
Cos I left the class so many times.
Then we all left school, Pari went home.
Ely, Hannah & I followed Diana back to her house.
Saw Siva with her sis & Dhurga with her friends!
She took money for dinner, then we left.
Ely went back home. The rest of us went to Northpoint.
And over there, saw DANIELLLLLL! :D
Was so excited to see him. But I was totally unglam luh.
This happens all the time. Haha.
Talked to him for a lil while then went to have dinner.
Ate at subway. Waa, laughed so much I tell you!
Diana and Hannah were crapping so much.
Especially the 1min of silence part. LOL.
I just cant explain it here. You should have been there.
After all those nonsense, they followed me back home,
to say HI to my mom? Haha.
But she wasn't home. So they just sat outside my house,
talk-talk and laugh. Got one part damn dumb.
Diana called me and opened the umbrella,
I got scared and SCREAMED.
Then we laughed forever. Today, planned to go to SSC
after art camp. Just for Hannah's sake.
*Fulfilling a handicap's wishhhh.
I have a POA test later, during the camp.
Im so gonna DIE. Haha.
Okay, takecare ya'll. Have a nice day :)
Yesterday's so-called camp was rather annoying.
Its ridiculous to just sit and do art for HOURS.
And yes, I ran away from class so many times, HAHA.
It was like, soooo irritating.
Then I had migraine for an hour or so.
Then it got better when Ajay smsed. Lol, wait.
That part was the EXTREME fainting time okayyy.
But, yea. Now much much better!
(Devi, I so need to tell you about this.
Oh, its a diff Ajay. Haha ;)
Got wet in the rain during break time with Rimsha.
So shiok. Haha. After break was quite fun.
Cos I left the class so many times.
Then we all left school, Pari went home.
Ely, Hannah & I followed Diana back to her house.
Saw Siva with her sis & Dhurga with her friends!
She took money for dinner, then we left.
Ely went back home. The rest of us went to Northpoint.
And over there, saw DANIELLLLLL! :D
Was so excited to see him. But I was totally unglam luh.
This happens all the time. Haha.
Talked to him for a lil while then went to have dinner.
Ate at subway. Waa, laughed so much I tell you!
Diana and Hannah were crapping so much.
Especially the 1min of silence part. LOL.
I just cant explain it here. You should have been there.
After all those nonsense, they followed me back home,
to say HI to my mom? Haha.
But she wasn't home. So they just sat outside my house,
talk-talk and laugh. Got one part damn dumb.
Diana called me and opened the umbrella,
I got scared and SCREAMED.
Then we laughed forever. Today, planned to go to SSC
after art camp. Just for Hannah's sake.
*Fulfilling a handicap's wishhhh.
I have a POA test later, during the camp.
Im so gonna DIE. Haha.
Okay, takecare ya'll. Have a nice day :)
