<body>
Saturday, March 13, 2010

Goodmorning humans! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VINITH PRABAHARAN!

(I've sent everything else in the sms :)

Well, oh well. Yesterday was a long, tiring day. But I swear it was so damn fun. Like, since the beginning itself. Went to school as usual. But yesterday, didn't have any lessons or what. It was set aside for the YOG opening thingy in our school. So in the morning, after assembly and all, they dismissed us level by level to do our 1.6km run around the school. XinTong and I were the only girls who wanted to run. So ya, ran 2rounds, came back to the parade square. Then they had the opening thingy. Damn cute lah that portion. The lit up some fire lamps or sth, then they burnt firecrackers, popped party poppers and stuff. So cute uhh. Hahah. Then went back to class for some admin work. Cleaned class, arranged everything and played game. It started off with just Elysee, Mook, Xintong, Man, Siti, Xinyi and myself. Then slowly, more and more people joined it. At the end, about 20+ of us played. So damn fun, like CLASS BONDING! Hahah. Loved it sooooo much. Had a quick recess, then went to the Auditorium for assembly programme on YOG. That part was extremely fun too :) Cos Shahrul and Zul joined us. Shahrul sat beside me and Zul sat beside Devi. So much of craps, so much of fun. Lol. After the entire programme, we were dismissed. But we still hadda go for MT achievers. Did the mock exam and waited for Devi to complete her POA test. After she was done with it, we walked to the MRT Station and trained to Bugis to get something for Vinith. Over there, went to TopMan then to Fox. But nothing was nice. I mean, not my taste. Devi didn't like anything too. So we headed to Iluma. All the shops there were so nice. But the place was kinda empty. Over there, we checked out a few shops. Adidas didn't have much nice tees for guys. Puma's ones were damn nice. Both Devi and I bought a tee each. Quite pathetic to buy the same type of present. But didn't have much of a choice. GUYS are boring, no much options. Hahah. Well after that, we happily trained back to Yishun. Went to Northpoint to buy card, wrapper and paper bag. Went to Kalm's, Popular, Minitoons, Gift a Name. Bought all the stuff. Bumped into Siva & Dhurga and totally freaked out. Hahahah. So went to eat at Subway. After eating, rushed back home cos Farhana was waiting for me, but I didn't know. Came home, bathed and all. Sent Farhana off near her busstop, passed sth over at Nisa's house and walked back home. Watched tv and blahblahblah. Managed to stay awake till 2356hrs to wish Vinith and DENG, I fell asleep after that. Only texted him in the morning. Will be going to meet Devi like NOW! I supposed to get ready but im still wasting time. Vinith will meet us later. * so poor thing, doing CIP at Orchard. Like, 9am-8pm?! Damn stupid. He's having a horrible time there. So he's smsing me. I wish Farhana could follow me there. But I doubt if her mom would even allow. Okay humans, have a great day ahead. & HAPPY HOLIDAYS to those who actually have their holidays. Takecare, have fun :))

Labels: , ,



Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !