<body>
Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Okay, now I got something even more interesting to share.
You know I studied sooooo much for the Math test?!
It was over hours before I studied. So its like, I studied for
a test that was over. =.= PATHETIC-ness!
Anw, today was back at school. So many people were excited to see me.
Lol. That was so funny. Like, where ever I went, people were
like, "Anisaaaaaa! You're backkkkk! Sooooo longggg since I saw you!"
Hahaha. Cute people lahh. Well, lessons were all fine.
Except during art when I got my migraine. Pfft, horrible.
Did 2tests today. POA and English. I have a strong feeling I
totally messed up my POA. And English.. Uhmm, well.
I know the answers so well. But I don't know how to write it correctly.
So pathetic man. Haiyayai. Okay, im being tortured.
Ansari's a major crap! Going off now. Update later or maybe, tmr?
Have tests to study for. Takecare peopleeee. Byeeee! :)

P.S.//I'll be att, for a day or two. :P


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !