<body>
Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Love this so amazing picture taken on 31 January 2010 at Lower Seletar.

Okay yes, I get it. You wanna know why im at home instead of school right?
I can explain. So you see. Yesterday, had a horrible time during PE.
Ran 15 rounds around parade square and also did standing broad jump.
As if that wasn't tiring enough, had Chingay Parade rehearsal after school.
As I already mentioned, we have to dance at 6 points on that day itself.
But the worst thing is that we have to carry our cancans and RUN to the next point.
Which is apparently about 30m apart. And we only have about 10secs?
Damn fucking shit I tell you. Yesterday uh, by the time we reached the 3rd point
already, everyone was so tired that we swayed arn instead of dancing.
So ya, after all these, I've been having terrible body aches.
To add on to this crap is my flu and cough. It ain't getting any better.
But I still have to go to school later cos I have the Chingay Parade thing again.
Like sad ahhhhh! Kay lah, kay. That's all for now. Toodles~


P.S.// Seems like im the ONLY one updating on a regular basis =.=


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !