Heylohh. Lemme put it simply. IM SO LAZY TO BLOG.
Had fun yesterday with cousins. Went to Henderson Waves with cousins.
Talked, snapped, crapped and stuff. Was tortured by Ansari as usual.
Everything went well, until my aunt spoilt everything.
So yea, that's it luh. A wrap up for yesterday.
Have uploaded all pictures on Facebook. So you can see it there.
Nothing much to say. Not in the mood to go back to school.
But sometimes, I get the feeling that its way better than home.
Yet again, I feel so so sooooo gifted to have my mom.
Understanding ; unlike SOME people.
Looking at the things happening to my cousins, I feel blessed.
LIKE, SERIOUSLY. Sometimes, I wish like bringing
all of them over and letting them stay at my house.
At least, they'd get the freedom they deserve. Pfft. What a world?
Anyway, I've got no mood to update also. So ya, bye.
Had fun yesterday with cousins. Went to Henderson Waves with cousins.
Talked, snapped, crapped and stuff. Was tortured by Ansari as usual.
Everything went well, until my aunt spoilt everything.
So yea, that's it luh. A wrap up for yesterday.
Have uploaded all pictures on Facebook. So you can see it there.
Nothing much to say. Not in the mood to go back to school.
But sometimes, I get the feeling that its way better than home.
Yet again, I feel so so sooooo gifted to have my mom.
Understanding ; unlike SOME people.
Looking at the things happening to my cousins, I feel blessed.
LIKE, SERIOUSLY. Sometimes, I wish like bringing
all of them over and letting them stay at my house.
At least, they'd get the freedom they deserve. Pfft. What a world?
Anyway, I've got no mood to update also. So ya, bye.
