<body>
Sunday, February 21, 2010

Heylohh ;) Im here to make an update!
I'll try and make it as short as possible.

Friday, 19th February 2010 ;
As ya'll know, I went to school late. Only missed tamil and english.
History lesson was amazing with Mr.Tan. Especially when he
started talking about his experience in India and stuff. Damn funny!
Recess was boring. Art lesson was good. Mr.Fahmi was making me laugh
so much. He was singing the Bad Romance song. But he said that
i was lucky cos I didn't watch the performance done by the NCC guys.
*It was that lame, he claims. Hahah. Then we had this evacuation
thingy. Damn annoying I say. Wasted about 30mins on that.
Then came back to class, continued doing art. Then there was an
announcement for all of us to go down. Mr.Fahmi suddenly stood up from
beside me and 'roared' and said "Im turning GREEN & im gonna become SHREK".
I corrected him that it was HULK. But he re-corrected me saying that
HULK is only for macho people. Not for him. Hahahahh!
Then ya, had assembly. My scandal was torturing me too. Lols.
After school ended, went to get ready for the Chingay Parade Preview.
Got ready, blahblahblah. Leaving school part was damn embarrasing.
Like, all the uni-grp people were still having their CCA.
We hadda like walk pass. Mr.Tan, Mr.Kris, Mr.Fahmi all saw me.
I was like, "No, just stop starring at me. You never knew me."
And all they said was close to, "Don't worry, you look fine."
But I can safely say they didn't mean it at all. The make-up was THAT attrocious.
Anw, left school, went there.. Performance and everything went well.
The finale was awesome, ask me why! Cos..
the HOT eurasian guy talked to meeee!
Hah.
Then ya, we were damn close to talking to Taufik! OMGGGG!
Reached home arn 12MN and knocked off at 1am.

Saturday, 20th February 2010 ;
Woke up at 11am. Rushed and got ready. Headed to Northpoint with Achu.
Did threading. Had lunch at Mac. Walked arn aimlessly. Then bused to school.
Achu went back home. Dressed up and made-up. Dance tchr came.
Helped us out with the rest of the make-up. Left school, reached there.
Blahblahblah. Just right before the performance, someone called me up to
the front and told me that I need to change position and replace someone else.
Like WTH right? Just 2mins before the actual performance you know?!
I tried telling them that I can't and that I might spoil the whole thing.
But I don't know why they trusted me so much. Had no choice, I did the dance.
Without even running through once. But great news, everything went well.
All the performances at all 6 points were good. Posed for TOO MANY cameras.
Hahah. 'Papa-PAPARAZZIS'! Lmao. Kay ignore that! :PP
Finale was awesome. Was damn close to Taufik (twice). But only managed to smile.
Tabitha was pretty far from us. But I could still see, she was beautiful :)
Cos it was too rushing. The fireworks were soooooo BEAUTIFUL!
Once the entire parade ended, you couldn't have found another soul happier
than I was. Yea, I was THAT HAPPY, I SWEARRRRR! No more CHINGAY! Weeee!
Reached home arn 12MN again. Crashed on bed at arn 1am.

Today ;
Woke up at 10am. Caught up with mom. Hadn't seen her for 3DAYS!
Like crazy uhh. We live in the same house. But haven't seen eachother.
Poor thing uhh? Lol, okay. Then went to Causewaypoint with mom and Arif.
Bought Eclipse book, platform shoes, new hp for achu, lego for arif and lunch for all.
Spent $600 in lesser than 2hrs. Great uhh? Yea, I know.
Well anws, I've got nothing much to do. Waiting for the clock to strike 8.
I wanna watch Chingay on tv. Hahah. Kay folks, that's all for now. Tataa!


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !