Heyheyy =) Today was.. I don't know how to describe uhh. Chinese New Year celebration. Went for lessons as per normal till recess. Then after recess went for the concert. Daniel came to school! =DDD It's been a month and 11days since I last met him. Sad uhhhh. Lol. But didn't really get the chance to talk to him =( Even sad uhhhh. The concert was okay lah. Should say better than last year's one. I HATED the part when the don't know what weird guy came. I don't know how to describe but he was so scary till I cried. Then I was standing behind the old folks who came. Arjun was there. I helped him buy 2 lemon teas. But once I gave it to him, he was like, one is for you. WTF right? He said he felt damn bad for asking me to buy drink for him. He didn't force or threaten me. I agreed to. So there's no point feeling bad what. Cute lah that guy. He was begging me to drink it. But obviously I didn't and managed to give it to his friend. Then Daniel came and banged on me and said that he has to go back and stuff. Damn shitty lehh. See him after so long and all he talked was 'Eh, I going back now. Need to go BoonLay for interview.' And I was like, 'Wahhhh, fine fine. =(' Little bit sad uhhh. Haiyayai. Anw, after the thing ended, tortured Kitty a little bit. Then went for dance. Ended at 3pm. Mrs.Pari was a fucking shit who was annoying us to the MAX. Extraaaaaa! Waited for 45min at the busstop for Vinith =.= Then headed to 710 and sat there. He was torturing me like fuck lahhh. Talking nonsense all. FREAKKK of the century! Left the place arn 5pm and headed back home. I feel so bored. And fuck lah!!! I forgot to bring my art file back home! D'= I soooo need to get it back, at least by tmr. I can't afford to waste all my precious holidays doing no work. Goodness. Im supposed to get 3prep work done by the coming friday. And I only have drawings to cover, not even up to 2pages. CRAP lah! Hate myself for being so forgetful! D'= I wanna cryyyyyyyyyy! Kay, bye.
