Hey there. Let me make this super short kay.
Yesterday's dance was fine. But Mrs.Pari was digging the crap
out of everyone! Hate her to the core luh!
After dance, washed make-up. Went to Mac. Ate there.
Vinith came there. Devi & I took turns to play
Ice & Freeze with Yarsh, Sindhu & Niresha. Damn fun!
Whenever I was alone with Vinith, he tortured
me so damn much, talking about someone =.= Pathetic luh.
Left for home at 10.45pm or so. Talked to Karthik
on the way back home for company, hahah.
Talked to him till about 11.30pm and went to bed.
Today, went to Bugis for shopping with mom & bros.
Got myself a pink skirt, purple blouse and a dress.
Came back home, did hmwk.
Currently, smsing Karthik. Chatting with Arjun & Derrick.
There was this weird SUCKER annoying me on fb.
I don't even rmb adding him. He randomly started a convo
and then said he loves me. WTF right?
Kanina, like no life sia. Lifeless sucker. Urghh!
Whatever, im pissed. Thanks to Arjun for making me laugh.
That's all. Bye readers.
Yesterday's dance was fine. But Mrs.Pari was digging the crap
out of everyone! Hate her to the core luh!
After dance, washed make-up. Went to Mac. Ate there.
Vinith came there. Devi & I took turns to play
Ice & Freeze with Yarsh, Sindhu & Niresha. Damn fun!
Whenever I was alone with Vinith, he tortured
me so damn much, talking about someone =.= Pathetic luh.
Left for home at 10.45pm or so. Talked to Karthik
on the way back home for company, hahah.
Talked to him till about 11.30pm and went to bed.
Today, went to Bugis for shopping with mom & bros.
Got myself a pink skirt, purple blouse and a dress.
Came back home, did hmwk.
Currently, smsing Karthik. Chatting with Arjun & Derrick.
There was this weird SUCKER annoying me on fb.
I don't even rmb adding him. He randomly started a convo
and then said he loves me. WTF right?
Kanina, like no life sia. Lifeless sucker. Urghh!
Whatever, im pissed. Thanks to Arjun for making me laugh.
That's all. Bye readers.
