Hey heyyy! Imma update about my day.
Went to school early for peer tutoring. Uhmm, chemistry.
I forgot to say that Mr.Koh is out of his mind after
he had injured his legs. He put me as the TUTOR for Nina & Wany.
Like HELLO?! I need a tutor and there he goes,
assigning me as the tutor for 2 helpless girls?! Pfft. Ridiculous.
Anw, ya, I went to school for peer tutoring.
And then I gotta know that there was a bday celebration
at the prefect corner for the prefects who were born on Jan & Feb.
So there we 10 of us, including myself & my scandal, Shahrul!
Hahahah. He was damn funny uh, seriously. Anw, after the
celebration, went for morning assembly. Then lessons, were all fine.
Afternoon assembly, Shahrul wanted to PRETEND like tearing my
Eclipse storybook. Like, he do action and make sound with his mouth.
But unfortunately, he TORE the first page of my book, accidentally.
I stood there, staring at him in disbelief. Like damn shocked that
he actually tore it. But his reactions were WORSE! He panicked soooo
much that he started saying sorry and stuff without even breathing.
He even knelt down on the floor. Damn cute siaa. Hahah.
Being the kindest soul alive, I decided to forgive him uhh. Lols.
After school, slacked with Farhana till her *ahems came.
Currently chatting with Karthik, the pig of the century.
And also, thinking about what to do for art. Im supposed hand-in
THREE pages of A2 sized paper works. But I don't think
im even close to it. I feel damn pathetic uhh, seriously.
Now, imma go and think of a way.. That's all for now peopleee. Tc!
P.S.// GO SEE KARTHIK'S BLOG! :DD
