<body>
Tuesday, February 9, 2010

HELLOism. Lol. That's an inside joke.
Anw, I haven't been having much time to update.
So don't complain too much kay.
Cos I think that this is good enough already. Lol.
Oh yeaaaa! I would like to wish Shahrul (my scandal),
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Tmr's Karthik's birthday and I don't know why to get him.
Ohh mann! Guys are so boring. Nothing interesting to buy.
PFFT! Suggestions people? Or Karthik, could you
just kindly leave all your shame aside and tell me what you want?
That'll make my job much much easier.
But please, exclude Tabitha from your choice. Really.
Yesterday was kinda boring.
Haven't had the mood to study since yesterday.
Both yesterday and today, I was close to falling asleep.
I don't know what's up with me. Lack of enthusiasm I guess.
Someone kind enough, please encourage me. =.=
Okay ya, I know. WHATEVER right?
I don't know what to update about. So lemme tell you about
what my mom dreamt yesterday and the day before.
The day before, she dreamt that I intro-ed my bf to her.
Ya, she's gotta wait years for that to happen.
And yesterday, she dreamt about Michael and me!!! OMGGG!
She said that we seemed like we were quite close.
And we were practising dance together. *Common interest. Hah.
Im awaiting this dream to come true. *Freaks out!*
So nice of her to dream of us. Though she didn't plan to.
Anw, I have this feeling that my life's getting too plain and boring.
I need some entertainment, FOR REAL.
Im starting to behave like a zombie. I get irritated for small things.
Hello? Anyone care to help. *Gives pathetic face*
SHOW SOME SYMPATHY HUMANS!
Okay ya, gimme another WHATEVER. Whatever for all you want.
Like I care. Okay, that's another way of my weird behaviour.
Bare with me, seriously. If I don't update, feel happy.
Cos sometimes, its better that way.
Lesser sarcasm. Lesser annoyance. Lesser evil.
Suddenly something struck my mind. I need to socialize a little.
Im a little too anti-social to be living on Earth.
Im also awaiting Valentine's Day. Wanna go on a date with
my cousins or something. Pretty exciting. Lol.
Okay okay, I shall end my long-senseless post here.
Takecare, have fun. No, I don't love you, sorry.


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !