<body>
Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hello0o there humans! :D Im back for an update. Didn't really get the time yesterday. School yesterday was pretty fine. Art was pretty good. Mr.Fahmi seriously rocks big time kayy! Like, he's so motivating. The way he conveys his message across is so assuring. For example, I had this picture which was very complicated and I wanted to use the lightbox. When I asked him for permission, he actually sat with me and taught me how to draw it without any tracing. And then, I somehow got the confidence that I can draw the picture. Though now, after completing the picture, it seems so retarded, I atleast did it on my own. Mr.Fahmi thinks that it looks fine. See, how motivating! Anw, today school was rather relax. I like Thursday's timetable. Excluding the ASSEMBLY part which sucks big time. Today had the Chinese wayang thingy. Same as last year, boringgg! But I tell you, sit with Devi, Rimsha, Zul & Shahrul is more than enough to laugh. And today, Shahrul was totally freaking me out! Lol. Nicholas was talking to me too. =)) After school, slacked with Farhana and Jasmine. Talked about such random stuff, as usual. Devi was there too. But angel was talking to her. Was smsing Vinith for awhile also. He's one guy who says 'sad uh' for everythinggg! Tsktsk. So ya, today wasn't that bad. Oh yea, I changed my blogkin. =) Hope it looks fine. I still want to make changes. But now, im off to do some art work. =)) Tata!


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !