Guess what? Guess what!
I STUDIED FOR MY MATH TEST FOR MORE THAN 2HRS!
I went through Matrices, Probability & Properties of Circles.
Now, I say I can pass tmr's test! Woohoo!
I ROCK, SERIOUSLY!
Im so happy for studying and eventually understanding.
Teehee~ Kay, that's all. Just felt like sharing
some happy new with ya'll. Hahah.
Oh, and there's this song, which I find is nice..
- We are the world 25 for Haiti.
So, if you want to listen to it, click here.
I STUDIED FOR MY MATH TEST FOR MORE THAN 2HRS!
I went through Matrices, Probability & Properties of Circles.
Now, I say I can pass tmr's test! Woohoo!
I ROCK, SERIOUSLY!
Im so happy for studying and eventually understanding.
Teehee~ Kay, that's all. Just felt like sharing
some happy new with ya'll. Hahah.
Oh, and there's this song, which I find is nice..
- We are the world 25 for Haiti.
So, if you want to listen to it, click here.
