<body>
Friday, February 19, 2010

Gooooooooodmorningggg ya'll =)
Wait, before you say anything, I'd be going to school.
But at a later time. Got an excuse kinda thing.
Cos yesterday night had Chingay rehearsal rightt? So, ya.
We're allowed to go to school at 10am.
That's why im wasting time online.
Today, we have the Chingay thing again. It's like a preview.
Tmr's the actual day. Yet, equally important.
Yesterday was unexpectedly fun.
I'll tell you why;
Not a full dress rehearsal. So didn't need costume & makeup.
We reached there at 6pm. They only needed us to be ready by 7.45pm.
Our dance only started at 8.30pm.
Could finally hear the music at least at the first 4 points.
Had moreeeee cute/hot guys! ;) The finale was awesome.
Universal studio's float was right behind me.
Kungfu panda was soooooo cute!
All the people standing with us were Eurasians.
AND I MEANT, HOT ONES!
We only did the entire thing ONCE, unlike the prev time.
The bus dropped me right infront of my blk.
Reached home at 11pm, watched tv and slept.
So yaa, that's about it. Today's gonna be chaotic, I know already.
But I hope it'll go well. Seriouslyy.
Now, im gonna go get ready for school and leave soon =)


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !