Goodmorningggg humans! Okay, I got sth to say.
YESTERDAY WAS AWESOME IN A WHOLE :) Hahahah.
Went to school. MT was super fun after soooo long.
Mr.Raman was damn funny. So was Yarsh when she suddenly said
"Moodu lah, muttae!" to Raphael. Freaking loud seyy. Lol.
Then English lesson, was just talking to Tinie, didn't do anything else.
After that was history lesson. That was good too, like usual
NEWSFLASH: Devi's racist. Hahaha. Yarsh & Devi called me
a TERRORIST cos Mr.Tan was teaching about terrorism. Lol.
Devi's a illegal immigrant btw. Alot of ppl don't know this. HAHH!
Anw, recess was good. Then had art. Like I said, we should've handed
in 3 pages of prep work right? But my 3rd page was damn empty.
Only 3 pictures. About half the space was empty.
But anw, there were ppl who gave me motivation. How?
By handing in 3 drawings (not pages) or just hading in 1 page.
So somehow, I feel that I was much better than some people.
After art, went for tamil achievers. Ended 30mins earlier cos he
was in good mood. However, we have a couple of hmwk.
Then had about 40min break then had dance.
Dance as usual, was INSANE with Sindhu, Yarsh & Devi arn.
Especially the part when we were talking about coconuts & shells. LMAO.
Sindhu funny siaaaa! We're dancing tonight. Not saying the venue here.
Because.. Urgh, long story. Im so not keen for tonight's dance as well.
Im hoping they won't torture us anymore after this.
Yea, like real. Okay, back to my dayy! Devi followed me back home
after dance. We ate and crapped. Had been long since she dropped by.
Then arn, don't know what time, went down to send her off.
Vinith and Karthik were at my voiddeck. Met them. Vinith started
torturing me. I threw his slipper away. Lol. Then went back home shortly.
Bathed, watched tv. Smsed Karthik for quite some time. Read Eclipse.
Actually, read the book for damn long. Then Devi called at arn 10.40pm.
Conferenced with Devi and Vinith. They started torturing me cos I
was waiting for Karthik to call. Devi was keeping track of time to know how
long I waited for his call. Uhmm, 40mins. Ya, damn funny sia Devi.
She made Vinith call and threaten Karthik. Karthik called and he was damn
scared of Devi. FUNNY I SAYY! So after that talked-talked-talked for
veryyyyyy long with Karthik. He's damn annoying with his "Kecho"
and especially when he starts whispering. I myself was so scared cos it was
already late and I was alone in the room. Then he talked as if there
was sth else with me and stuff. There was one point I really got scared. Pfft.
And his MOM.. Hahahahahahahah! Kay, I shan't say anything here.
*Fast forward. Aites, was on the line with him till 2.05am.
Knocked off soon after that. And today morning, woke up at 8.15am.
I got no plans so far. But I wanna go Northpoint with Devi before dance.
Heeeeeh. Okay uhh, that's all ready. Can't bare typing more. Ciaoz!
YESTERDAY WAS AWESOME IN A WHOLE :) Hahahah.
Went to school. MT was super fun after soooo long.
Mr.Raman was damn funny. So was Yarsh when she suddenly said
"Moodu lah, muttae!" to Raphael. Freaking loud seyy. Lol.
Then English lesson, was just talking to Tinie, didn't do anything else.
After that was history lesson. That was good too, like usual
NEWSFLASH: Devi's racist. Hahaha. Yarsh & Devi called me
a TERRORIST cos Mr.Tan was teaching about terrorism. Lol.
Devi's a illegal immigrant btw. Alot of ppl don't know this. HAHH!
Anw, recess was good. Then had art. Like I said, we should've handed
in 3 pages of prep work right? But my 3rd page was damn empty.
Only 3 pictures. About half the space was empty.
But anw, there were ppl who gave me motivation. How?
By handing in 3 drawings (not pages) or just hading in 1 page.
So somehow, I feel that I was much better than some people.
After art, went for tamil achievers. Ended 30mins earlier cos he
was in good mood. However, we have a couple of hmwk.
Then had about 40min break then had dance.
Dance as usual, was INSANE with Sindhu, Yarsh & Devi arn.
Especially the part when we were talking about coconuts & shells. LMAO.
Sindhu funny siaaaa! We're dancing tonight. Not saying the venue here.
Because.. Urgh, long story. Im so not keen for tonight's dance as well.
Im hoping they won't torture us anymore after this.
Yea, like real. Okay, back to my dayy! Devi followed me back home
after dance. We ate and crapped. Had been long since she dropped by.
Then arn, don't know what time, went down to send her off.
Vinith and Karthik were at my voiddeck. Met them. Vinith started
torturing me. I threw his slipper away. Lol. Then went back home shortly.
Bathed, watched tv. Smsed Karthik for quite some time. Read Eclipse.
Actually, read the book for damn long. Then Devi called at arn 10.40pm.
Conferenced with Devi and Vinith. They started torturing me cos I
was waiting for Karthik to call. Devi was keeping track of time to know how
long I waited for his call. Uhmm, 40mins. Ya, damn funny sia Devi.
She made Vinith call and threaten Karthik. Karthik called and he was damn
scared of Devi. FUNNY I SAYY! So after that talked-talked-talked for
veryyyyyy long with Karthik. He's damn annoying with his "Kecho"
and especially when he starts whispering. I myself was so scared cos it was
already late and I was alone in the room. Then he talked as if there
was sth else with me and stuff. There was one point I really got scared. Pfft.
And his MOM.. Hahahahahahahah! Kay, I shan't say anything here.
*Fast forward. Aites, was on the line with him till 2.05am.
Knocked off soon after that. And today morning, woke up at 8.15am.
I got no plans so far. But I wanna go Northpoint with Devi before dance.
Heeeeeh. Okay uhh, that's all ready. Can't bare typing more. Ciaoz!
