<body>
Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Goodmorningg readers :)
Firstly, I didn't go to school. Im on MC for 2days.
My migraine's killing me, seriously. :(
The doctor says that its just cos of tension/stress.
But isn't that ordinary for a human being?
Plus, when im left alone with nothing, i'll start thinking,
like really THINKING alot! I can't help it.

Couldn't do anything much yesterday while I was at home.
Did some art and read Eclipse storybook.
Guess what? It's been just 2days since I got that book,
and i've already completed 2chapters.
Will be moving on to the 3rd chapter later on.
Its like, I can visualize the movie while reading it.
Simply keeps me going. Hah :) Waiting for JACOB's entry :P
Yesterday night, caught Nijangal. I somehow pity 'Madhu'.

Okay well, I wanted to go to school today.
But mom said that I should rest so that I'll be able to
concentrate tmr, WITH NO MORE MIGRAINE.
Maybe now, I should get myself to do some Math and also
study for History. Will be having both tests tmr & the day after.

Friday will have dance. Then gotta try on our costumes.
Saturday's our dance at Chong Pang. Pathetic uh?
What if just ONE miserable person can't fit into their costumes?
No time for alteration also. They always make lame plans.

Oh wait, before I forget,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TABITHA GIZELLE NAUSER!
Just stay gorgeous & all the best for your singing career. YOU ROCK :)
I was just randomly looking arn Facebook and found hers.
And then I viewed her tumblr acc. Her D.O.B. was 23rd Feb.
& amazingly, its todayyy! Hahahah. So ya, decided to wish her.

Okay, lastly.. IM CRAVING FOR A GUITAR!
I've been wanting it so badly ever since I was 14yrs old.
And I haven't got it till now! Pfft.
Should I wait for it or buy it with my savings?
*scratches head* *thinkingggg*
Shucks, my flu's getting worse too. Im outta hereeee!


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !