When You say : Planet Galatta ,
I say : Sema Ragalae !
When You say : Laugh out loud ,
I go : Moohuhuhu !
When You say : Happy Maattu Pongal ,
I : *Chase and whack you as much as possible*
When You say : Sweet 16 ! ,
I : *Smile / Laugh*
All the YOU-s are Kaka. And the I-s is me, DUHHH. Hahah. Unforgettable moments yaw.
I miss chalet so much. Still in so much mood for celebration. But its not possible, you should know luhh. Just my lovely bunch of cousins, brothers, mom, uncles & aunties and of cos, the crazy-mad Kaka. No matter how annoying Kaka gets, he makes me smile at the end. And my cousins, they're so fun to be with. Such lovely people :) I want a gathering at least. Gotta plan. Perhaps, a movie date with cousins? We should! :)
Yesterday night hung out with cousins and all till night at Seletar. Celebrated birthday there for the 4th time. Hahah. Such lovely people =) Enjoyed the cool breeze and also talked stories till about 10.15pm. Then headed for home and K.O.
Okay, about school today. Wasn't too bad for a Monday. But I was having headache after recess. Oh yea, big thanks for the presents ; Kitty, Elysee, Hannah, Diana, Pari & XinTong. :DD After achievers, had dance rehearsal for about 30mins. Now, gotta go and complete my homework. I definitely won't have any time to update tmr cos I'll be heading for my Chingay Parade rehearsals at the F1 track and only return back home after 11pm.
That's all for today. Not uploading pictures yet. Gimme some time sweethearts :) Teehee. Tata!
