This is gonna be real short. Went to meet momma at Northpoint.
Saw Douglas, Alexis, Crouch, Amirul and all. Was totally unglam. :(
I don't know why this has to happen everytime I bump onto Doug. So uncool. :(
Then saw Rimsha's momma. Talked to her. She's damn pretty ehh. :)
The way she talk also damn cute.
She finds my mom pretty and my mom thinks she's pretty. Hahah.
After that, headed to popular and got some assessment books for brother.
Looked for Eclipes book. But was out of stock :(
Bought a simple yet nice purse from options.
Then cabbed to Farhana's house. Crapped a little.
Then headed back home. Imma crash onto bed now.
Its too early, but im in need of good sleep. Byeeee!~
Saw Douglas, Alexis, Crouch, Amirul and all. Was totally unglam. :(
I don't know why this has to happen everytime I bump onto Doug. So uncool. :(
Then saw Rimsha's momma. Talked to her. She's damn pretty ehh. :)
The way she talk also damn cute.
She finds my mom pretty and my mom thinks she's pretty. Hahah.
After that, headed to popular and got some assessment books for brother.
Looked for Eclipes book. But was out of stock :(
Bought a simple yet nice purse from options.
Then cabbed to Farhana's house. Crapped a little.
Then headed back home. Imma crash onto bed now.
Its too early, but im in need of good sleep. Byeeee!~
