PEOPLEEEEEEEEE!
Im back after my most awesome birthday party!
I swear it rocked big time. I enjoyed myself to the damn shit core.
Firstly, a big big thanks to Mom and Ansari for making it possible. =)
Thanks to Karthik (Kaka) and Ansari for the wonderful deco.
Thanks to Rijju for the music. Thanks to bros for entertaining guests.
Thanks to Farhana & Nisa for blowing the balloons no matter
how damn painful your mouths got. I know how it felt =.=
Thanks to uncles and aunties for helping out through-out.
Thanks to Ansari, Kaka, Rijju & Dinesh for the great entertainment.
Thanks to everyone who turned up for the event even
when it was a weekday and even when you had tight schedules.
Thanks for all the amazing presents. Thanks thanks thanks!
WEEEEEEEEEEEE~ I feel hyper =D
And I'll never ever forget this party cos its so memorable =)
Not only the party, the time spent at the chalet with those lovely
people was even great. =) Just so damn nice!
Especially the mentally ill, Kaka. He and he's retardedness.
That's UNBEATABLE. Can say crazier than Ansari.
And Farhana had been sucha great companion all along =)
Well, the past 2days have been so long that I CANNOT elaborate
over here. But it was just fantastic! =D
Have uploaded pics to Facebook. I'll try & upload here soon.
Very tired now. Shall sign off. Toodles!
Im back after my most awesome birthday party!
I swear it rocked big time. I enjoyed myself to the damn shit core.
Firstly, a big big thanks to Mom and Ansari for making it possible. =)
Thanks to Karthik (Kaka) and Ansari for the wonderful deco.
Thanks to Rijju for the music. Thanks to bros for entertaining guests.
Thanks to Farhana & Nisa for blowing the balloons no matter
how damn painful your mouths got. I know how it felt =.=
Thanks to uncles and aunties for helping out through-out.
Thanks to Ansari, Kaka, Rijju & Dinesh for the great entertainment.
Thanks to everyone who turned up for the event even
when it was a weekday and even when you had tight schedules.
Thanks for all the amazing presents. Thanks thanks thanks!
WEEEEEEEEEEEE~ I feel hyper =D
And I'll never ever forget this party cos its so memorable =)
Not only the party, the time spent at the chalet with those lovely
people was even great. =) Just so damn nice!
Especially the mentally ill, Kaka. He and he's retardedness.
That's UNBEATABLE. Can say crazier than Ansari.
And Farhana had been sucha great companion all along =)
Well, the past 2days have been so long that I CANNOT elaborate
over here. But it was just fantastic! =D
Have uploaded pics to Facebook. I'll try & upload here soon.
Very tired now. Shall sign off. Toodles!
