<body>
Wednesday, January 20, 2010

` My Crazeeeee ! My Elmo Feat. Kitty's Patrick =]

Okay anw. Today, went back to school even though my migraine got no better.
Just hadda bare with it.
Revised for POA in the morning itself.
Mr.Koh saw me and asked me to go back home cos he thought I looked too pale
to be back in school. Hahah. I wasn't THAT sick luh. He over exaggerate a bit :P
But anw, lessons were pretty fine. During art, this new tchr named
Mr.Chris got mesmorized by my oh-so-cute elmo =]
He wanted to know where I got it and stuff. Moohuhuhu. LOL.
Today's chem extended lessons were traded for physics lessons cos
Mr.Koh wasn't free to take us for lessons. Then during POA lesson, did our test.
And I can very confidentally say for once, I CAN PASS MY POA TEST! =DD
After test, slacked in school with Farhana while waiting for Dhurga.
Soon after, went to meet Dhurga outside school.
Dhurga, Devi, Farhana and I went under Siva's blk to slack. Siva came down too.
Saw Sham after like 2months or so. Didn't talk to him cos didn't feel like it.
But the cutest part was when he thought that we were there to talk/fight to/with him.
I heard from Dhurga that he's grown, AMAZING!~ Aiyah, whatever lah.
Left for home at arn 6pm. Thanks to Siva for walking me back =]
Currently just chatting. Nothing much. Gonna crash onto bed soon.
Takecare people. Bubbye =]


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !