<body>
lifeless
Monday, January 4, 2010

Holaaa peopleh =]
Today was back to school as a Sec4 -O Level Student.
Woahh, stress ehh.
Hahah. But anyway, today was so boring.
And tiring. Kinda.
Last min prefect duties. So much hassle.
They're always up to sth like this.
& Mrs.Pari tortured us on the first day itself.
Thank god im the Emcee with Devi for the
Sec1 Concert thingy.
Poor girls, hadda stay back for prac today.
Bloody hell.
Anw, people tend to get excited.
Number1: MY HAIR.
Number2: MY BIRTHDAY.
They're so cute okayy. Hahah.

But hey, whoever got my invitation, pls turn up.
You presence is really appreciated. =]
Okay, back to school.
What to say? Was okay lah.
Wasn't that bad. (MAYBE)
OH YA! I passed my attire check! Weeee~
Urgh, forget about school.
I met Daniel yesterday. -Yayness.
He came under my blk at arn 2030hrs.
Went down, talk-talk and stuff.
Only for about half an hour luhh.
Plus, he's bike's lightings were so awesome!
He's like some kinda genius
who knows how to fix all those on his own =]
I don't know how to explain.
You won't understand either. You gotta see!
When he left at arn 2100hrs, I quickly went up to
the 11th storey and called my brothers out
to admire his bike from above. SO NICE. =] Hahah.
Today was his first day in ITE in smsed
me saying that he was bored. Hahah.
Okay lah, that's all. Ciaoz =]

Labels:



Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !