<body>
Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Heyy there people =] I have sore throat and I sound like gay. Today was the first official day for lessons. Everything went fine. Lemme go one by one. Math - Tchr didn't turn up. English - New tchr, I find him lame. But hopefully he does something useful. Art - Mr.Fahmi was so funny that he made me tear. He and his KukuBird story. Roflmao. Recess - Was okay lahh. POA - Life-saviour, Ms.Chua is my tchr. Chemistry - Mr.Koh's back. He welcomed us like "Welcome to school, WELCOME TO HELL!" And I started laughing when everyone else was so serious. I bet he wanted to slap me. Physics - I really wanted to concentrate. Tinie ahhh. Sing song. "Wake up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy.." (with my gay voice) But damn fun. After school, talked and literally TORTURED poor Farhana, Kitty & Jasmine. Then followed Devi outside school to meet Vinith and Thunder for about 20mins. Then went for the so-called concert rehearsal which didn't make use of the emcees till the end. But anw, had a meeting after that with Mr.Siva. Well, im kinda stressed up about my time-management. I wouldn't get enough reast on my rehearsal days. Like, School > Achievers > 1hr break (When I have to complete hmwks & Freshen up) > Rehearsals all the way to 10pm or later. & next day, back to school! Pfft. I need help! But I gotta figure out a way to save myself. Now, heading to the clinic. Ciaoz!


Exquisite Demoiselle .

Photobucket
ANISA PARVEEN !