Heylohh =) Sorry for not updating yesterday. Hmmph. Yesterday was pretty sucky. School hours were rather boring. Assembly was major shit. Extended for about 40mins?! Annoying, seriously. After school, Guru called. Went outside school to talk to him. Saw someoneeeeee. Ilovethewayhewalked.Helookssofine.&sadtosay,imisshimsomuch.=( Talked to Guru, still unhappy with his reason. I can't interfere anymore. Its not in my hands. Met Dhurga outside school. Slacked. Wasted so much time deciding where to go. Then went to Mac with Dhurga, Siva, Rimsha and Devi. Farhana joined us shortly. Christo came with his friends after Devi and Rimsha left. I swear I forgot it was him. He said 'bye anisa' when I was leaving. I said bye back but I couldn't remember till after about 10mins? My bad. Sent Farhana off at her busstop. Siva headed home. Dhurga walked me back till outside school. Then I walked back home. Smsed Siva and Dhurga. Dhurga and I sorta quarreled over some shit =( I feel so sad. She didn't come outside school to meet us. She didn't sms me also. I feel so sadddd =(
Anw, today was awesome. =)) School and lessons were okay. Did last yr's O level paper during achievers. Wasn't too difficult. Was okay should say. Went for dance. Dance was a blast today. Devi, Yarsh, Sindhu and I laughed so so soooooooooo damn much! F-ing funny I tell you. Hahahahahaha! After dance, took bus with Devi and Nasima. Nasima got down near her house. Devi and I went to LJS to eat. Vinith and Deva came. Vinith was torturing Devi. I was a backup for Vinith. Deva didn't wanna help her in anyways. So overall, Devi got bullied and im happy =) And by right, Vinith came to see me today. Not DEVI. Hahaha. Was quite fun uhh. Until Devi gave me THIS LOOK that reminded me of someone. Then you know, *flashbacks*.. So kinda had moodswings. Imseriouslystartingtomisshimsomuch,overagain. That look was to make me melt when im angry. Haizzzz. Whatever luhh. Michael is soooooo cute! Hahah.
Did I say about my most amazing dream?!! NOOOOO! Okay listen to me then! This is the scenario.. Im out with my mom. Im sitting somewhere and my mom saw Michael somewhere and was talking to him saying that im crazily in love with him. And that my birthday just recently ended, and stuff. So he walked right up to me, held my hands and said, "Hi Anisa, I heard from your mom that your birthday just ended. Happy Belated Birthday wished to you. I would like to dedicate this song to you.. *starts singing Vaarayo, still holding my hand; I start tearing; Once he's done, he says:* No no, don't cry. Come on, get up. Lemme give you a hug. *I get up from my chair & he hugs me* So from this hugging effect, I woke up from my dream. Now, all of you, GO AWWWWWH! Hahahah. So sweet uh the dream. Thanks to Vinith lah. He smsed me yesterday night saying sweetdreams all. That's whyyyy! Hahahah. When I shared this to mom.. Her only reaction was like "You won't even leave him alone in your dreams is it?!"
Huhuhuhu, cute ahhhhhh. Omg, im starting to melt. Kay lah, gonna go off ready. Im so excited for tmr. Cousin's ROM and also celebration of cousin's surprise bday party during midnight. =)) And yes, prolly a sleepover! Weeeee~ Kay, ciaoz!
P.S.// TALKING TO DHURGA! :D
